Wealth PlanningYour full financial picture in focus
A solid financial plan eases financial complexity and prioritizes areas of planning to help you meet your goals.
Your aspirations are at the heart of our wealth planning offering. As changes in your life occur, we are there alongside you to review and advise as your objectives and goals evolve.
What we do
- Provide strategies to help maximize your income now and in retirement
- Help ensure your business is positioned to survive the next major crisis
- Assess the current and projected future value of your estate
- Explore ways to transfer wealth and foster stewardship with the next generation
- Identify potential risks you may be exposed to and identify strategies that can protect you and your family
- Investigate the long term growth potential of different investment scenarios
- Identify strategies to minimize taxes and maximize opportunities for charitable giving
- Optimize your investment strategy to stay on track with your goals
How we do wealth planning
We start by discussing your priorities, lifestyle, retirement goals and the legacy that you envision.
We holistically assess your current and projected future financial situation, incorporating various inputs and scenarios.
We prepare a detailed analysis with projections and recommendations aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
We regularly review your financial plan to ensure it stays on track to help you meet your goals and account for any changes in your personal, business or financial situation.
Life is complex and full of changes. A solid wealth strategy is more than just income and expenses, it focuses on your life and brings clarity to your financial path.
Spending scenarios include different projections to show you variations of your base case. This provides key insights into how small changes can make a big difference.
Reviewing the range of possible returns is critical to helping you plan to take advantage of the good times, and be secure in down markets.
Your risk tolerance can change as quickly as your life circumstances. Your team at Gluskin Sheff will ensure your investment portfolio evolves with you.
Your current and long term purchasing power directly impacts your lifestyle. Your wealth plan will help clarify cash inflows and outflows empowering you to make informed decisions.
Starting with your current financial situation, a wealth plan will forecast your net worth by factoring in different variables. This will help us understand the impact of every circumstance.
Tax and wealth transfer strategies are important components of a holistic wealth plan. The process of developing your personalized wealth plan includes tax and estate considerations.
Understand what you can control
Your wealth plan can deliver clarity and value unique to you, helping you achieve your goals and prepare for life’s unexpected challenges.
- Saving and spending habits
- Asset allocation, estate planning and structuring
- Employment earnings and career duration
- Health and longevity
- Economic and market conditions
- Tax rates and policy changes
Start your wealth plan today
Review wealth strategies tailored to your life and goals with an experienced wealth professional.Get in touch
Create a legacy that lasts
The Gluskin Sheff Foundation for Philanthropy is a seamless way to build your legacy and support the causes that matter most to you.Learn more