Analyst, Fixed Income Research
As an Analyst in the Investment Management team, Rae Liu focuses on global fixed income securities. She undertakes credit analysis of various corporate investment opportunities and contributes to investment management recommendations.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2016, Rae worked at Guardian Capital, RBC Phillips, Hager & North and RP Investment Advisors as a Summer Analyst.
If you had an entirely different career, what would it be?
Choreographer. I have been dancing since I was two years old and I was a cheerleader during my undergraduate studies at UBC. I started with Chinese cultural dance but now I am enjoying all genres including Hip Hop, Jazz Funk, and Contemporary.
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2016 Leslie Wong Fellow, Portfolio Management Foundation (University of British Columbia)
- MBA, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto (candidate)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Finance, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Honours)
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch