Managing Director, Head of International Equity
A disciplined investment process is key.
As one of the senior members of the Investment Management team, Mark Grammer leads the firm’s international equity strategies. Mark has over 25 years of experience in the financial markets.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2016, he worked at Mackenzie Investments where he was a Senior Vice-President of Investments, head of the Mackenzie Growth Team, lead manager of the Mackenzie Global Growth Fund and of the Mackenzie International Growth Fund. Previously, he was Vice President of International Equities and Head of the Global Equity Team at Altamira.
What are your favourite books to recommend?
Second Machine Age (Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee)
Anna Karenina (Leo Tolstoy)
Steve Jobs (Walter Isaacson)
If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?
What is your own investment philosophy?
Own companies with sustainable and superior business models that generate more than enough cash flow to maintain a dominant position in their industry.
Contact DetailsEmail email@example.com
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
- Registered Portfolio Manager
- Licensed Professional Engineer
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Co-Chair, Venture Sinai, Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation
- MBA in Finance, Schulich School of Business, York University
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering, University of Toronto
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch