Vice-President, Client Wealth Management
Tomorrow will take care of itself if you do a brilliant job today. Prior planning prevents poor performance.
As part of the Client Wealth Management team, Jonathan focuses on client relationship management, portfolio & risk management, and business development for private and institutional clients. He oversees our Calgary relationships.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2009, Jonathan held various positions at Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance Canada Inc. and Deloitte & Touche LLP.
What are your favourite books to recommend?
Everything I Know About Business I Learned from the Grateful Dead: The Ten Most Innovative Lessons from a Long, Strange Trip (Barry Barnes)
Moneyball: The Art Of Winning An Unfair Game (Michael Lewis)
Alice Cooper, Golf Monster: A Rock ‘n’ Roller’s Life and 12 Steps to Becoming a Golf Addict (Alice Cooper)
What is your favourite place in the world?
What is your own investment philosophy?
Keep it simple. Invest your client’s money as if it were your own.
Contact DetailsEmail email@example.com Telephone (416) 681-6058
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Chartered Investment Manager (CIM®)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Member, Toronto Hebrew Memorial Parks Investment Committee
- Chair of the Board, Pancreatic Cancer Canada Foundation
- Honours Business Administration, Ivey Business School, Western University (Distinction)
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch