Analyst, Risk Management
As an Analyst on the Investment Management team, Jeremy Carrier focuses on portfolio and risk management, asset allocation, and researching/developing data-driven, quantitative investment approaches and tools.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2018, Jeremy worked at RBC Capital Markets as a Valuations Manager, covering equity and equity derivatives. Previously, he held roles under equity derivatives trading at RBC Capital Markets, fixed income electronic trading at BMO Capital Markets, as well as project portfolio management at OTPP and quantitative/technical equity research at BMO Capital Markets.
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
- Completed Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level I & II Exams
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Honours Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Statistics Major, Computer Science and Computation focus areas
- Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfrid Laurier University, finance and Risk Management Concentrations, Economics Minor
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch