Vice-President, Wealth Planning
As Vice-President, Wealth Planning, Jag Gandhi specializes in trust and estate planning for business owners, high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth individuals and their families. She regularly advises clients on wills, trusts, powers of attorney, estate and trust taxation and estate planning and administration.
Before joining Gluskin Sheff in 2021, Jag spent over 11 years in private practice as a trust and estate planning and administration lawyer, most recently as a partner at Miller Thomson LLP in the Private Client Services group and previously as legal counsel at Wilson Vukelich LLP. She regularly advised clients on complex domestic and cross-border estate planning matters while working closely with professional advisors to identify priority issues, develop solutions and implement strategies to build and preserve a client’s wealth and wishes.
Jag serves on the Board of Directors for the Mackenzie Health Foundation and is a frequent writer and speaker on various topics relating to trust and estate planning and estate administration. She enjoys travelling and spending time with her supportive family and believes in living a healthy lifestyle.
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone (416) 681-6067
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- Barrister and Solicitor, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), University of Windsor
- Master of Arts in Sociology, McMaster University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Western Ontario
- Member, Ontario Bar Association of Ontario, Trust and Estates Section
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners of Canada
- Director, Board of Mackenzie Health Foundation
- Member, Gov. and Nomination Committee of Mackenzie Health Foundation
- Former Member, Strategic Planning Committee of Mackenzie Health Foundation
- Former Member, Planned Giving Committee of Mackenzie Health Foundation
- Former Director, Board of York Community Services (now Unison Health and Community Services)
- Former Director, Board of Progress Career Planning Institute
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch