Managing Director, Client Wealth Management
As a senior member of the Client Wealth Management team, Evan Howard focuses on client relationship management, portfolio & risk management, and business development for private and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 2009, Evan worked at Wellington West Capital as an Associate Portfolio Manager. He was an Investment Analyst at SEI Investments. Previously, he was a Derivatives Analyst at State Street Bank and Trust Company.
Contact DetailsEmail firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone (416) 681-8945
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Former Member, Toronto East General Hospital “Laughter is the Best Medicine II” Gala Committee
- Former Vice-Chair, CFA Society Toronto Equity Committee
- Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies, Western University
Learn more about expanding your wealth today.Get In Touch