Vice-President, Wealth Planning
As Vice-President, Wealth Planning, Camille Jordaan focuses on estate, trust and philanthropy planning for our high-net-worth and ultra-high-net worth clients. She also works with clients on tax and business succession planning.
Before joining Gluskin Sheff in 2019, Camille was with CI Investments where she worked closely with high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth families, their advisors and their professionals on holistic and integrated wealth planning. Prior thereto, Camille was a lawyer in private practice working in the Tax, Wealth Management, Investment Management and Charities & Not-For-Profit groups in the Toronto office of the law firm Borden Ladner Gervais LLP.
Camille enjoys spending time with her family and friends, practicing hot yoga, running, travelling and volunteering with the Fort York Food Bank.
DESIGNATIONS, SPECIALTIES & EDUCATION
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Currently completing her LL.M. (U.S. Taxation) at the New York University School of Law
- LL.B. from the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law
- J.D. (U.S.) from the Michigan State University College of Law
- B.A. (Hons) in Political Science and Criminology from the University of Toronto
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch