Managing Director, Client Wealth Management
Your money will be managed right alongside money that is very near and dear to us. Ours.
As one of the senior members of the Client Wealth Management team, Bruce Leboff is entrusted with managing the portfolios of a large subset of our client base, primarily servicing the Greater Toronto Area and Montreal. He also provides leadership on the firm’s charitable efforts.
Bruce has over 20 years of experience in the financial markets. Prior to joining Gluskin Sheff in 1997, he was a Vice-President and Director at Toronto Dominion Asset Management.
DESIGNATIONS & SPECIALTIES
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Fellow Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA, FCA)
- Registered Portfolio Manager
EDUCATION & VOLUNTEERING
- Chair of the Investment and Endowment Board, Member of the World Executive Advisory Board and Member of the Board of Trustees, Keren Hayesod – United Israel Appeal
- Trustee, Jewish Agency for Israel
- Immediate Past Chair, UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
- MBA, Stanford University
- Graduate Diploma in Public Accountancy, McGill University
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University (Great Distinction)
Learn more about expanding wealth today.Get In Touch